ASApguide.com only allows link insertion on existing articles at the moment. Other forms of advertisement such as ad banners and guest posts are not available. Should you be interested to embed your website in our content, see the requirements below.
Link insertion requirements
- The link has to be relevant with the content, or at least close enough.
- The link is safe, meaning it does not fool visitors to install malware, adware, etc.
- It’s not an adult-related content.
- Having SSL encryption installed is highly recommended.
- The link has to provide a meaningful value to the readers.
- It is not an ad/affiliate link that redirects visitor to a whole different website.
- I will manually check the link and see if it can fit with the article.
If the link is approved
- You are allowed to choose where to insert and the text where the link is contained.
- You can also add a new section/paragraph tailored to fit with the link. Of course, it will be manually reviewed, certain changes may be necessary.
- Link will not be marked as ‘Sponsored’
- And will not be marked as ‘Nofollow’
- The article with your link will not be marked as ‘Sponsored’ or ‘Advertorial’. It will be treated like other articles.
- Speaking about treatment, the article will be updated to ensure its relevance and drives more visitors to the page. No additional cost to you.
The price for one link insertion is USD $39, while two links cost $59 (you may choose a different article for the second link). For further details and inquiries, don’t hesitate to contact me.