Diablo Immortal offers players the ability to join Clans, which are player-created groups that allow you to play with friends and other like-minded players. Clans provide various benefits and are an important social feature in the game. Here is a comprehensive guide on how to join a clan gang group in Diablo Immortal:
Table of Contents
When Can You Join a Clan
- You need to reach level 30 before the Clan feature unlocks.
- Complete the “Opening the Way” quest at the Bounty Board in Wortham to unlock access to Clans.
Once you meet these requirements, you can join an existing clan or create your own.
Finding and Joining a Clan
Here are the steps to join an existing clan:
- Open the Main Menu and select the Adventurer Tab
- Choose the “Clan” option followed by “Clan Details”
- Browse the list of available clans and select one you wish to join
- Click the “Apply” button on the clan details screen
- Wait for approval from a clan officer
When looking for a clan, consider factors like:
- Clan level and activity
- Number of members
- Clan focus – PvE, PvP, casual, etc.
- Any membership requirements
Joining a top clan can provide better access to endgame activities. But many casual clans welcome new players too.
Creating Your Own Clan
If you want to make your own clan instead of joining an existing one:
- It costs 3,000 platinum to create a new clan
- You can set a custom clan name and tag
- Recruit members from global chat or your friends list
- Promote trustworthy members to officer status
- Manage membership applications and accept/decline join requests
As the clan leader, you control the clan direction and membership. Build up your ranks to increase clan xp and level up for bonuses.
Clan Membership Benefits
Here are some of the key benefits of joining a clan rather than staying solo:
- Group Activities – Form parties easier for raids, dungeons, world events etc.
- Gear Sharing – Share gear drops with clanmates to help each other progress
- Clan Chat – Communicate and coordinate with online clan members
- Clan Level Perks – Higher level clans provide xp and magic find bonuses
- Shadow/Immortal Factions – Join these elite factions for endgame PvP and PvE content
Immortal clans offer the most benefits including access to exclusive legendary gear. But competition is high, with only 500 immortal slots available per server.
Leaving Your Clan
If you wish to leave your current clan:
- Go to the clan members list
- Click on your name and select the “Leave Clan” option
- Confirm you want to leave the clan
You can then look for a new clan to join or remain clanless and solo.
Clan Features Summary
Here are some key points about Diablo Immortal clans:
- Unlocks at level 30 after finishing the “Opening the Way” quest
- Join existing clans or create your own for 3,000 platinum
- Provide benefits like easier grouping, gear sharing, bonuses
- Immortal/Shadow faction clans offer elite PvE and PvP content
- Manage your clan membership or leave freely when desired
Joining a good clan enhances your Diablo Immortal gameplay experience. Check out your server options and find an active, friendly clan to team up with.