Avast has some problems with its user-interface that won’t load correctly after Windows 10 updates. This issue is a result of the incompatibility of antivirus with a new version of Windows 10, although it also happened to Windows 7 and Windows 8.
The antivirus showing us a message: UI Failed to Load, and the virus protection is completely shut down.
Avas has given two options: exit or restart the antivirus. According to the most scenario, restarting the program (also the computer) doesn’t make a strong effect on this issue.
Users need to modify small configuration on the PC. It sounds like computer engineering, but it actually pretty simple and easy. If you want to solve Avast UI Failed to Load message, read the following instructions.
How to Solve Avast UI Failed to Load
A short guide to solving UI Failed to Load:
- Press Windows+R button simultaneously, type “services.msc” and click OK
- Locate the Remote Desktop Services, right-click on it and select Properties
- On the General tab, change Manual into Automatic, and then click Apply
- Restart the computer and run the Avast Antivirus software
A complete guide to solve UI Failed to Load:
1. Press Windows+R buttons simultaneously on your keyboard.
2. When the Run window is open, type “services.msc” and click OK.
3. Once the Services window appears, locate the Remote Desktop Services, right-click on it, and select Properties.
(Each config files arranged alphabetically; hence it should be easy to find.)
4. On the General tab, look at the Startup type, choose Automatic, click Apply, and OK to close.
5. Next, close the Services window and restart the computer.
After the computer turned on again, try open Avast Antivirus. If you found the display like this, it means the problem was solved, and the program is run correctly.
It also recommended run antivirus scan as your computer is not in protection previous time.
The same guide can be applied to Windows 8, Windows 7, and Windows Vista. If the problem still occurs, try to re-install the antivirus or make contact with Avast customer support, they may have a solution for you.
I hope this guide helps you!
If there is anything you would like to ask, let me know in the comment below.