- Open the Settings app
- Tap General
- Select Language & Region
- Tap Add Language
- Select the desired language from the list
- Set the language you selected as your primary language when prompted
An alert will ask you which language you want to use as your primary language. After selecting, your iPhone will update and display the new language.
Some key points:
- You can have multiple languages installed and switch between them from the Language & Region settings
- Make sure to set your desired language as the primary language
- Changing the device language will change the language displayed across the entire iOS operating system
To add keyboard support for another language:
- Go to Settings > General > Keyboard > Keyboards
- Tap Add New Keyboard
- Select the desired language
You can then switch between keyboard languages when typing by tapping the globe icon on the keyboard.
Let me know if you need any clarification or have additional questions!