Some content creators on Youtube prefers to hide their number of the subscriber. Some feel insecure having too few subscribers, while others don’t want to get distracted by a number, instead they want to focus more on the video quality.
Whatever the reason, hiding the subscriber count may be good for your channel. In this article, you will learn how to hide the subscriber count on your Youtube channel.
Up until the point when I’m writing this article, hiding the subscriber number is only possible via Youtube desktop. The setting is neither available on the Youtube mobile app, nor the Youtube Studio app.
1. Head to Youtube, hit the profil picture, and select Youtube Studio.
2. On the left panel, click Settings.
3. Go to Channel > Advanced settings.
4. Untick the Subscriber count, then click Save.
5. Check your channel for the result.
That’s it! Other users will still able to subscribe to the channel but won’t see the count unless you re-enable the subscriber count.