Time Needed : 2 minutes
The 12-hour a.k.a. “AM-PM” format can be confusing for non-American. Your Windows 10 might be installed with that type of clock format, but here I'll show you how to change that to the 24-hour format.
- Click on the Taskbar clock and click Data and time settings.
- Select Date, time, & regional formatting.
- Click on Change data formats.Advertisement
- On the Short time and Long time, select the one that doesn't involve AM and PM.
- The setting will be automatically applied.
- Windows 10
- Time format settings
Other than clock format, you can also change the first day of the week, short date, and long date to the time format you prefer the most.