Time Needed : 2 minutes
WhatsApp has a call log that stored information regarding the contact you have called, the time, and date. However, for some reason, you probably want to delete the call history from your WhatsApp account. You don't have to remove them one by one. There is a bulk delete option available “hidden” somewhere. Here how to use that feature.
- Launch WhatsApp and head to the Calls menu.
- Tap on the menu icon.
- Select Clear call log.Advertisement
- Tap OK to confirm the deletion.
- Wait until the deletion process finished.
- Now the call log has cleared.
- Calls log
Some users delete their WhatsApp call log due to privacy concerns. Others only wanted to make the app faster by eliminating content such as call history. Not only that, archiving WhatsApp messages also would improve the app’s performance especially when startup.