Instagram has become one of the most popular social media platforms. Everyone wants to have an attractive profile picture that represents their personality and style.
There are different ways to download an Instagram profile picture, but one of the easiest methods is to use an online tool that can help you view and save the picture in high resolution. Here are the steps to follow.
Method #1: Use Save Insta on a mobile browser
1. Go to the Instagram account whose profile picture you want to download. In the Instagram mobile app, tap on the three dots at the top right corner of the screen. Tap on Copy Profile URL to copy the link.
2. Go to a website that offers Instagram profile picture downloader services, such as Save Insta.
3. Paste the link of the profile in the search box and tap on View.
4. You will see the profile picture in full size and you can tap on Download Image.
5. Tap Download Image again to save it to your device.
Method #2: Use AloInstagram in the PC browser
1. Open your browser, and go to aloinsta.net.
2. Enter the username of the Instagram account whose profile picture you want to download. Click Search.
3. Click Download Now.
From our search, there are many online tools that claim to be able to download Instagram profile pictures in high resolution. But the reality is that they can only download the low-resolution version.
Take a look at instadp.io as an example. When you use their Instagram profile picture downloader to download @alexandradaddario’s profile picture, the picture resolution that you’ll get is 200×200 px. The same result happens with inflact.com. The picture resolution that you’ll get is 320×320 px.
But with Save Insta and AloInstagram, the picture resolution that you’ll get is 965×965 px, or the original resolution uploaded by the user themselves.
With these simple steps done correctly, anyone can easily save high-quality images of any public profiles they like without having trouble finding them elsewhere online!