The 15GB of free cloud storage by Google Drive will eventually be full after being used to store photos, videos, and documents that might be attached to your Gmail messages. If you are not ready to pay a monthly subscription for Google One, you better regularly delete large emails on your account.
There could be thousands of messages in your Gmail inbox. Sorting just the large ones would be an extreme challenge.
But thankfully, the new interface update allows us to quickly find those gigantic emails in just a few seconds. This new search feature is available on the Gmail desktop. I will show you how to use it to find large emails.
1. Log in to Gmail on your computer.
2. Then, click Show search options.
3. On the ‘Size’ section, select the size of emails you want to find. In this example, I want to see messages larger than 5 megabytes. After that, click Search.
4. Gmail will return to you with a search result based on your settings.
5. You may delete those emails to free up some valuable space. But consider downloading it as a PDF file beforehand in case you would need it later.
And that’s how to find massive emails on Gmail.
The new search feature is such a powerful tool to make organizing Gmail easier. Take a look at other parameters in the search settings if you need to narrow down the search result.