Google Analytics is confusing, and it’s true to some degree. If someone asks you about the number of visitors you got per month, how will you answer their question?
On Google Analytics, you can see how many visitors your website received per month, per week, or even per day. The data from here is known to be reliable thus most companies rely on Google Analytics to measure their success.
The following guide will tell you how to see website traffic per month.
1. Go to Google Analytics and select the website you want to see.
2. Now, select Audience > Overview.
3. Click on the date period.
4. Select the range. For example, I select the entire days of January. Then, click Apply.
5. The numbers of visitors are represented under the Users section as marked below.
You can also select Last 30 Days on the Date Range options. It will give you the latest visitor data.
There are tons of free and paid certifications for Google Analytics. You can pick one of them to learn more about this tool. However, you can always familiarize yourself with it and becoming an expert at no cost. So, keep learning!