If you have lots of tweets and want to delete them quickly, now worry. There’s a trick to delete thousands of tweets in minutes. You don’t have to do them manually.
In this guide, I will show you how I delete all tweets with the help of a service called TweetDelete. It's safe, reliable, and has been around since 2011.
- Visit TweetDelete and Sign in with Twitter.
- Click Authorize app to allow TweetDelete to manage (delete) your tweets.
- Review the configurations. Then, hit Delete my tweets.
- Wait until the process finished.Advertisement
- It will show you the result once done.
Please note that the free version can only delete up to 3200 tweets. For more quota, refer to their premium version.
If you have finished deleting all the tweets. I recommend removing TweetDelete access from your Twitter account, just to make sure your account remains safe. Go to Settings and privacy > Account > Apps and sessions > tweetdelete.net > Revoke access.
To hide your tweets without deleting the account, you can try deactivating Twitter temporarily.