Just like Youtube, you can copy an HTML code of a video from Google Drive and embed it somewhere else on the web. In this guide, you will learn how to embed a video from Google Drive easily.
- Upload the video to Google Drive.
- Double-click the video to launch a preview window.
- Go to menu, select Open in new window.
- Go to menu again, select Embed item…
- Copy the embed code. You may modify it first if you understand HTML.
- Paste and run the code on an HTML viewer to see the result.
Always keep in mind that you only have so much capacity on the account. You may be interested to check out the largest file on Google Drive and then delete them to free up some space.