Just like Youtube, you can copy an HTML code of a video from Google Drive and embed it somewhere else on the web. In this guide, you will learn how to embed a video from Google Drive easily.
- Upload the video to Google Drive.
- Double-click the video to launch a preview window.
- Go to menu, select Open in new window.
- Go to menu again, select Embed item…Advertisement
- Copy the embed code. You may modify it first if you understand HTML.
- Paste and run the code on an HTML viewer to see the result.
How To Embed YouTube Videos on Blogs and Websites
How To Embed YouTube Videos on Blog...