You may have one Google account, but there are probably five other Youtube channels that not being used. In the following guide, you will learn how to delete a Youtube channel without affecting the main Google account. This can only be done on Youtube desktop.
- Select the account first, then go to Settings.
- Click Advanced settings.
- Click Delete channel.
- Log in with your Google account to verify.
- Select I want to permanently delete my content.Advertisement
- Check the mark, then click Delete My Content.
- Type the channel name. Click Delete My Content to confirm.
- Youtube channel has been deleted. The process may take minutes or even days depending on how big the content was.
If there’s an FHD or UHD video on your channel and you want to download it first before deleting the channel, then check out How to Download UHD Video from Youtube.