I’ve posted some tools to download Youtube videos, unfortunately, those options are only capable of capturing up to 1080p resolution.
Then, how to download 4K or even 8K videos from Youtube?
In this case, you need a specialized website that capable of processing such extreme resolution. Check out the guide below!
How to download UHD video from Youtube
1. First, go to the UHD video you want to download. Then copy the link from the address bar.
2. Next, visit this website https://www.clipconverter.cc/ and paste the video’s URL in the following area. After that, click Continue. The fetching process will be going to start.
3. After the video detected, you can choose the resolution up to 8K resolution. Select MKV or WebM, then click Start to process the video.
4. It may take several minutes depending on the duration of the video. Just keep the window open until it finished.
5. Once the conversion process finished, click Download to save the video to your device. Don’t be surprised if the video size is close to a gigabyte or even more.
When done, you can play the video offline on your computer (only if your GPU is strong enough).
I’ve been tried 8K video on my GTX 950 graphics card and found the video was stuttering a lot. Apparently, UHD videos are not for everyone.
If you downloaded a 360-degree video, please check out how to play a 360-degree video on Windows PC without a third-party app.