There is no doubt that AliExpress provides high-quality images for its product catalogs. However, they killed the ability to save images to your computer.
This situation was frustrating for me when I tried to sell the exact same product through the dropshipping system. Thankfully, there are some workarounds to download AliExpress product images easily.
There are a few ways to download AliExpress product images. Let’s start with the most convenient way.
Table of Contents
#1 Download AliExpress using Chrome’s extension
1. Run Google Chrome on your PC.
2. Go to extension page: Easy AliExpress Image Downloader and click Add to Chrome.
3. Click Add extension to accept the installation.
4. After the extension has installed, click its icon and select Settings.
5. Uncheck Download as Zipped option.
This setting will eliminate the archiving process, and images will be downloaded as a separated file.
6. Go to the product page on AliExpress. Notice the blue circle button at the top of the catalog section. Click the button to start downloading.
7. The images have downloaded and ready to (re)use.
It will store the selected catalog images at the inherent resolution in JPEG format. The naming system may not represent the product name but instead the image name itself.
Installing too many extensions could slow down your Chrome. Learn how to improve Chrome’s speed with these 7 tips.
#2 Download AliExpress pictures with the Imageye extension
1. Go to the Imageye extension page, and click Add to Chrome.
2. Hit Add extension.
3. Once the extension has been installed, click the Extension icon next to the address bar and make sure to Pin Image downloader – Imageye.
4. Now, visit the product page on AliExpress.
5. Click the Imageye extension icon and wait for it to scan the page for pictures.
6. Hover above the picture you want to download to show the Download button.
This is one of my favorite extensions to grab a high resolution picture from a web page quickly. The extension works beyond AliExpress, and you may use it on pretty much any website and any image format.
#3 Download AliExpress images using Firefox’s add-on
1. Launch Mozilla Firefox on PC.
2. Go to Aliexpress Image Downloader and click Add to Firefox to install it.
3. Click Add on the pop-up message to confirm the installation.
4. After the add-on installed, click its icon and uncheck Download zipped files.
This configuration will make any download to be separated image file instead of archived (ZIP). Otherwise, you can leave the setting.
5. Now, go to the product page you want to download. Click the rectangular orange button to download the entire catalog images.
6. After downloaded, you can see the result through the Download menu (or CTRL+J).
Those images will be stored under JPG format. With this add-on, you can also download images attached on Product Details.
Hates to install too much browser extension? There is some other way where you can download AliExpress images without the help of any plugin.
Yet, there is little more effort to do for the method.
#4 Download AliExpress image by visiting the mobile version
1. Go to the product page (on any browser).
2. Edit the address by replacing www to m.
In this case, “m” stands for mobile which will redirect your browser to the mobile version.
3. Now, you can save the image via the browser’s context menu.
This method, however, did not offer the same convenience as browser extension aforementioned in the #1 and #2. Using the mobile version to download the image(s) may only be reasonably accepted if you did not regularly download the product’s image.