It’s clear that updating driver software is necessary to ensure the safety and compatibility of hardware that you use. Without it, your hardware may not be working properly with the latest Windows 10 update.
Fortunately, you can update all the drivers at once with the help of a free software named Driver Booster. The following guide will show you on how to update all drivers on Windows 10 at once.
1. Download Driver Booster (free version) and install it. To avoid unwanted programs, please select Custom Install during the installation process.
2. Run the program and scan the drivers.
3. Mark the drivers you want to update, then click Update Now.
4. The Driver Booster will download and perform installations immediately.
I suggest you not using the PC during the process since it may interrupt some systems, such as the internet, display, peripheral, and even processor.
5. Finally, click Reboot and then OK to restart the computer to take effect.
Now, all drivers have been updated. You can redo the exact same steps to perform bulk updates in the future. Driver Booster will scan for drivers once a week and give a notice when new updates are available.