There’s no doubt that Windows Spotlight photos on the lock screen are amazingly beautiful. So, how to set these pictures as the desktop wallpaper?
Well, officially, Microsoft has provided a guide to implement this feature, but it’s way too complex. But luckily, there’s a free up available on Windows Store that allows you to use Windows Spotlight or One Bing images as your wallpaper — hassle-free.
Here’s how you can set that.
1. Go to Dynamic Theme page on Microsoft Store.
2. Click Get.
3. Click Open Microsoft Store.
4. Click Install and wait until it finished.
5. Launch the app.
6. On the Background, select Windows Spotlight (you can choose other options too).
7. The desktop background will be refreshed.
Dynamic Theme can send you a notification once a new picture available. You can also opt-in to automatically download the wallpaper to your computer — in case you want to use that later.
There are plenty of settings available to modify. While this app is completely free, you may give the developer (Christopher Lavalle) a coffee just to appreciate his great work.