You probably already have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your machine, but it can’t provide any value beside for opening a PDF document. Even a simple editing like extracting a single page requires you to purchase the Pro version of the software.
There must be a better and cheaper way, right?
Lucky for you, a simple task like saving a single page from a PDF document can be done using a Chromium-based browser, like Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Brave. You are reading it right. These browsers can open PDF documents and to some extent, do some editing as well.
Follow these steps below to save one page of a PDF.
1. Right-click on a PDF document > Open with > Google Chrome (feel free to choose Edge or Brave instead).
2. The select browser will load the document, click on the Print icon on the top right.
3. Under ‘Pages’, select Custom.
4. Then, type the page number you want to save. You may also extract multiple pages from the PDF.
5. Click Save.
6. Type a name for the one-page PDF, and hit Save.
A single-page PDF may be much easier to work with and it will definitely reduce the document size to just the part you really need.